Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Sunrise for the Soul!" Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom Hudson River School Sunset Landscape

"Sunrise for the Soul!" by Connie Tom Original Oil Painting ~ Sold

This painting is a scene from South Carolina’s Hunting Island State Park which covers 5,000 acres of pristine salt marsh, beach and maritime forest. I loved the contrast of the complementery colors of the deep reds and oranges in the sky against the light greens in the grasses. And of course I always love sunrises and sunsets. To me, they are both sunshine for the soul!

You can see more of my work on my website at www.connietom.com .

"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word." ~ Psalm 119:9
"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." ~ Psalm 119:11.

No comments: