Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Anthem of Praise! - California Sunburst ~ by Connie Tom Hudson River School Original Oil California Art

Anthem of Praise! - California Sunburst ~ 24"h x 30"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom ~ Available for Purchase

This painting is of a glorious sunburst as seen from the shores in California. With the sunburst colors, the uplifting clouds and the wonderful color combinations of the reflections in the water and shore, this scene just resounded to me like a song of praise to God our Creator, which was the inspiration for the title of this work.

You can see more of my work on my website at www.connietom.com.  

"I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord." Psalm 104:33-34

No comments: