Sunday, August 05, 2012

"California Sunset Seascape" 20"hx30"w by Connie Tom Hudson River School California Seascape Daily Painters

"California Sunset Seascape" 20"h x 30"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom ~ Sold!
I love sunsets and sunrises because that's the most dramatic lighting of the day usually. And of course, I love the ocean. Who doesn't. It is mezmerizing with it's endless waves and tides rolling in. The sound of the ocean alone seems to stop all thoughts of stress and pressure and seems to soothe even the most worrisome soul. With a lot of moisture in the air, the colors are sometime prismatic. I loved how the colors in the sky are complemented by the cool aqua colors in the ocean waves. ~ Enjoy!

You can see more of my work on my website at www.connietom.com .



"The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation." ~ Psalm 118:14 

No comments: