Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Autumn Glow 24"x30" Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom Hudson River School Aspen landscape


"Autumn Glow" 24"h x 30"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom ~ Sold!
I have painted so many aspen tree paintings. I love the glow of sunlight in this autumn scene. Autumn has the colors of harvest. That's one of the things I love about autumn. It just like the flurry of leaves stirs the soul to get ready for the coming holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus the many beautiful colors of autumn will complement just about any room in the home or office.

You can see more of my work on my website at www.connietom.com .



"But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven: a land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year." ~ Deuteronomy 11:11-12.

No comments: