Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"A Time of Reflection" ~ Autumn Landscape A Painting a Day by Connie Tom

"A Time of Reflection" ~ Autumn Landscape  A Painting a Day by Connie Tom


This is a painting of a sunset off the coast in California. In my own reflection upon this painting.... I see that I’m painting more and more sunsets and sunrises and that my favorite colors to paint are these yellows, oranges, reds and raspberries. Sunrises and sunsets signal a change coming in the day. To me it offers hope, beauty, glory and grace. I loved the sky colors reflecting in the water and on the rocks.     ~ Enjoy!

You can see more of my latest works on my website at www.connietom.com.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." ~ Isaiah 26:3.



No comments: