Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Love is in the Air" ~ 30" x 20" A Painting A Day Hudson River School Landscapes by Connie Tom

"Love is in the Air" ~ 30"h x 20"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom



I painted this painting in February. I must have had Valentine's Day on my mind. A day in which we celebrate our love for another. Love has so many different levels and moods. Rich deep thoughtful ones and others light, airy, happy, playful ones. I tried to capture a variety of moods and feelings in the different areas of the foliage and trunks. I hope the viewer can see and feel these too. The painting reminded me of another song, "Love is in the Air" was the theme song for the television series "The Love Boat". ~ Enjoy!

You can see more of my work on my website at www.connietom.com .


We are taught from the Bible that there are many good characteristics. But these will abide... faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love. ~ 1 Cor 13:13.

No comments: