Friday, September 24, 2010

"Ocean Waves" ~ 24"x36" Hudson River School A Painting a Day California Landscapes by Connie Tom


I love the look and the feel of the sunset on the ocean. The ocean itself is mezmerizing to me with the fascinating waves endlessly coming in and going back out. But when the sunset is upon it, the play of light is just Wonderful!!! You've got the light filtering through the mist and fog, and zillions of little highlights, causing prismatic colors to be realized. It makes me remember how Great is the God who created it and, as the Bible says, holds all the oceans of the world in the palm of His hand. I myself have never known a love so absolutely Pure and Wonderful and True as the Love of God. ~ Enjoy!

"For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55:10-11.

No comments: