Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Aspens" ~ 20"w x 16"h A Painting a Day Hudson River School Autumn Tree Aspen Landscapes Paintings by Connie Tom


With all my heart, I hope my paintings evoke feelings of all that "good" is. I guess you could say the characteristics and nature of God. Feelings of love, peace and joy... feelings of happiness and cheerfulness and laughter even. Feelings of confidence, faith, stability and security. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed painting it. Connie

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye hsall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD; and I will turn away your captivity...." ~ Jeremiah 29:11-14.

No comments: