Saturday, April 05, 2008

"Shhh...I Can Hear the Country Calling! II" 4-5-08 Spring Flowers Landscapes by Connie Tom


It's Spring! I've been couped up behind this easel; the wood stove going; the windows shut. When the sun's shining and new life is teeming and sprouting up everywhere in grasses and flowers, I'm soooo ready to get outside in the country, smell the clean fresh air and check my flower beds or out in the field to see what new flowers are coming up voluntarily. It's just like a gift from God!

"I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wonderous works." ~ Psalm 145:1-5

No comments: