Monday, August 20, 2012

"O Give Me a Home, Where the Buffalo Roam" ~ 36" x 48" Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom Western Wildlife Landscape

"Where the Buffalo Roam" 36"h x 48"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom Available for Purchase!

A storm had just ended and the sun came out. With so much moisture in the air, the colors in the sky and clouds were just beautiful. You could see miles and miles of land. These buffalo were meandering... grazing their way across the land.

This painting is available for purchase on my website at www.connietom.com.

"Blessed by the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." ~ Psalm 28: 6-7.

No comments: