Friday, August 31, 2012

"Colors of Autumn II" ~ Autumn Landscape A Painting a Day Hudson River School by Connie Tom

"Colors of Autumn II" ~ 28"h x 22"w Original Oil Painting by Connie Tom


Autumn is my favorite season of the year. I love the vibrant and cheer colors. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Sometimes we see with our spiritual eyes...places we long to escape to. I hope with my paintings I can create beautiful windows on your walls of places you would yearn to be. Enjoy!


"For the Scripture saith, 'Whosoever believeth on Him (the Lord Jesus Christ) shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." ~ Romans 10:11-13.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." ~ Galatians 3:28.

Contact me for commission work or pricing.
www.connietom.com







No comments: