Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"The Secret Place of the Most High" ~ 2/5/08 A Painting a Day Daily Luminous Landscape Paintings by Connie Tom


To get in a quiet place and think upon the most High God of the Universe! Of all living creatures... all powers and principalities of the air, all angelic beings, all the Heavenly Hosts, all creatures upon the earth. Whose eyes are always upon us and whose ears are open to our prayers. I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I enjoyed painting it! ~ Connie

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation." ~ Psalm 91:1-4,8-9.

2 comments:

Connie Tom said...

Thank you so much Mari for your kind and encouraging words about my work! I'm glad you enjoy them.

CES said...

Your landscapes are just beautiful. Your use of color is truly inspiring.
All the best,
Christine