Monday, February 11, 2008

"Captured by the Light II" ~ 2/11/08 A Painting a Day Luminous Landscapes Paintings by Connie Tom


"Captured by the Light II" pictures an oceanside view of a gorgeous sunset. A lone figure was added at the bottom to magnify the vastness of this panaramic view. The man is captured in the reflection of the setting sun. Enjoy! ~Connie

"In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress."
"I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works." ~ Psalm 71:1-3,16-17.

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Glorious. Your skies are master pieces.

Connie Tom said...

Thank you Pablo! I'm glad you like them.