Wednesday, June 06, 2012

"First Light in Yosemite Valley" 36" x 48" Oil Landscape Painting by Connie Tom Hudson River School landscape A Painting a day



The sun is just coming up lighting all the little dew drops on this autumn adroned massive tree is Yosemite Valley. The atmospheric colors created by the light defused in the mist rising above the water adds interest.

This work is available for purchase on my website at www.connietom.com .

"The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want: He maketh me to down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. ~ Psalm 23.

No comments: