Wednesday, September 08, 2010

"Fishing at First Light II" ~ A Painting a Day Hudson River School Fishing Boats Sunsets Landscapes by Connie Tom


I love to paint beautiful sunsets and sunrises and people out in nature having fun. This work pictures a panaramic view of two lucky fishermen up at the crack of dawn out in their boat on the lake ready to get their first catch of the day. Sunsets and sunrises often sets the mood and atmosphere of the terrain. Today this dramatic morning light only heightens the thrill, freedom and exhilaration of the beginning of their day. ~ Enjoy!
Prints of this painting are now available in several sizes and options for ordering: Canvas or paper, Rolled in a tube or gallery wrapped, frames in several styles...All options are calculated for you. Click here!

"O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help. Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt. But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only." ~ Psalms 71:12-16.

No comments: