Friday, October 26, 2007

"Autumn's Hidden Sanctuary III" ~ 10-26-07 A Painting a Day by Connie Tom

SOLD!
Collection of Ron Meyers ~ Kailua Kona, HI




The gold of autumn leaves are laced with sunlight in this woodland sanctuary. I had a problem with the photography of this work. The actual painting is not quite so intense of yellow, and has a delicate lace of sunlight of white, tinted with just a little yellow that is not showing up in the photo. Almost like a very light cream colored lace. I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I enjoyed painting it! ~ Connie

6 comments:

Bill Brauker said...

Wow, Connie, don't apologize, any more intense and this would be over the top. It is just right.

Bill

Roxanne Steed said...

wow! Love the light effects of this!

Connie Tom said...

Thank you Bill for writing and for your encouragement! ~ Connie

Connie Tom said...

Thank you, Roxanne! I'm glad you like the lighting effects. Thanks for writing. ~ Connie

Jacqui Faye said...

this left me breathless, incredibly beautiful.

Connie Tom said...

Thank you Jacqui, It's always so thrilling when I hear my work has such an impact on people. Thank you for writing!